- Takashi Murakami: The Octopus Eats Its Own Leg–
- Short A painting of a head of a red and white cartoon mouse with a wide grin and big sparkly eyes.
- Diana Thater: The Sympathetic Imagination–
- Short A gallery installation featuring three videos of dolphins underwater projected on the walls and floor. The projectors are visibly suspended at varied heights in the magenta-colored room.
- Long A view of a spacious gallery that is dark magenta and lit by blue video projections. Three videos of dolphins swimming in the water are projected on the walls and floor from suspended projectors, creating the impression that the viewer is swimming below and looking up at the dolphins. A fourth projection on the floor shows the silhouette of an ambiguous person swimming in scuba gear.