Images of Dan Peterman, Small Change
- Dan Peterman: Plastic Economies–
- Short A large installation in the shape of a house; the forth wall lays on the ground in front of the piece
- Options 48: Dan Peterman–
- Short Gallery view of four equal stacks of drywall in front of a window.
- Long Four stacks of light-colored materials, which appear to be drywall, are installed in a gallery setting. Each stack of drywall is about thigh high, is laid out lengthwise along an open window. The bare branches of trees and a street is visible outside the window. The bright sunshine out the window on the left side of the gallery cast shadows from the stacks along the right of the floor.