Images of Buckminster Fuller, Inventions: Twelve Around One
- Short A blueprint shows multiple views of a single-seated, sail-powered catamaran.
- Long Occupying the center is a large diagram of the complete vessel with sail extended and two pencil-shaped struts pointing toward the lower right of the image. It is flanked on either side by multiple views from a variety of angles of individual parts of of the vessel. Numerical annotations point to individual components throughout the image.
- Short In this blueprint, a hollow ovoid loosely constructed from thin white bars occupies is centered within a white frame. Along either side, a series of cross-sections of the ovoid highlight the different shapes and angles formed by the white bars. Labels point to different pieces of the ovoid with values ranging from 20A at the low end, 44B at the middle, and 74 at the high end.
- Short This two-tone photograph captures an aerial view of a snowy mountain peak and clouds.
- Long The snowy mountain peak occupies the entire lower right half of the frame. A switchback road ascends the left face of peak. In the upper left, the peak's shadow lands on a tightly packed cluster of clouds. The texture of the mountain and cloud are very similar, forcing the viewer to look closer to identify the different elements.