Images of Larry Clark, Untitled
- Short A person stands silhouetted in front of a square wall of fluorescent light in a dark space.
- Short A film still of a teenage girl's face. She is lying down, her head propped up by two pillows.
- Long A film still of a teenage girl with long, blonde hair and brown eyes. She is laying down, her head propped up by two pillows with different covers. The still cuts off at her collarbone and you only see her left shoulder. Her gaze is soft and directed to the side of the frame.
- Short In this black-and-white photograph, a shirtless young man driving while resting his left elbow on the car window is seen from the passenger side of the vehicle.
- Long A black and white portrait of a shirtless young man driving, photographed from the passenger side of the vehicle. His bent left arm leans on the frame of the open window with his hand casually hanging inside. The bright sunlight over exposes the exterior and we only see white outside the vehicle; the boy's elbow disappears into the white background. The bottom frame of the photograph cuts across his shoulder; we only see a portion of his right arm in the lower right of the image, reaching up to the top of a steering wheel just outside the frame. Bangs tousled against his furrowed brow and lips slightly ajar, he looks out the front window, just beyond the right frame of the image.
- Short In this black-and-white photograph, a shirtless young man with a small tattoo in the center of his chest is reflected in the left panel of a three-paneled mirror that fills the frame. His arms are raised above his head as he brushes his hair, looking at himself sideways.
- Long The three-paneled mirror is out of focus and fills the frame of the image. An empty room with floral wallpaper and a tiled ceiling behind him fill most of the reflection, he is confined to the lower left of the frame. His observes himself, face turned to the side, and muscular arms raised to brush his wavy hair with a plastic brush. A small black line tattoo of a cross is on the center of his chest.