Celebrate your teaching practice! Join the conversation about the impact of contemporary art on teaching and learning:
- Hear from educators who have used the MCA this year as their classroom, forum, and social space to push their teaching practice and develop socially engaged art projects with students.
- Learn about the museum’s website devoted to teacher resources, developed by the MCA Teacher Institute cohort.
- Participate in interactive, artist-led gallery experiences while viewing Eternal Youth and Tania Pérez Córdova: Smoke, nearby, new exhibitions that explore artists’ representations of youth and sculptural representations of contemporary life, respectively.
- Network with fellow teachers who use contemporary art to foster inquiry, experimentation, and community.
- Celebrate the school year with a festive lunch.
Support for teacher programs at the MCA is generously provided by the Polk Bros. Foundation. Additional generous support is provided by the Lloyd A. Fry Foundation, the Crown Family, and Discover.