Nina Wexelblatt was also the 2016–17 Marjorie Susman Curatorial Fellow at the MCA.
- I Was Raised on the Internet–
- Short A blond toddler stands in a white room amid a mess of upturned, damaged computer equipment.
- Chicago Works:Mika Horibuchi–
- Short A vertical painting portrays a close-up view of a light blue, satiny fabric.
- Woman with a Camera–
- Short A square, wooden board precariously balanced on books leans against a white wall in a room with a hardwood floor scattered with photos.
- little lower layer–
- Short Dark gray, cloud-like shapes spread diffusely across a field of deep blue. Near the center, a starburst shape of deep red and orange emerges. Tiny white dots cover the entire image, occasionally connected to one another by faint dotted white lines.